FREE with purchase of So Fresh & So Clean Bowling Ball Life Extender
One of the best parts of product development is when you find a cool solution to a problem. One of the problems bowlers face is the ability to get scuff marks off of their bowling ball. Bowling ball cleaners are great at removing dirt and oil. However scuff marks require a lot more elbow grease and tend to be very difficult to remove - UNTIL NOW.
The ALL NEW TruCut Scuff Mark Remover features a more durable version of melamine foam, commonly known as a “magic eraser,” and pairs it with a blue wave to increase the durability and longevity. With current melamine foam products, as soon as the pad begins to break, it will snap in half, destroying the pad. Using the proprietary blue wave technology, when a break occurs in the TruCut Scuff Mark Remover, it will not go all the way through. This makes the pad more durable and increases the lifespan.
Ok, so what makes this a bowling product?
So Fresh and So Clean is a bowling ball life extender. It is designed to absorb into reactive bowling balls and replace the slippery plasticizer material with a liquid tackifier. This works by spraying the product directly on the bowling ball, letting it set for 30 seconds, then wiping off the excess with That Purple Stuff. Using this product before and after bowling leaves your bowling ball tacky for about 6 games and will extend the life of its performance. The downside is that So Fresh and So Clean is not a bowling ball cleaner. It is meant for absorption. The TruCut Scuff Mark Remover combined with So Fresh & So Clean gives an already great product a new use.
So we did some blind testing. We had bowlers try out the Scuff Mark Remover wet with water and then test it out using So Fresh and So Clean. It was astonishingly better when paired with So Fresh and So Clean. The TruCut Scuff Mark Remover removes any and all scuff marks and thus enhances the ability of So Fresh and So Clean to absorb into the coverstock. This combination works so well that we decided to package the two together.
The best part is that the TruCut Scuff Mark Remover is FREE when you purchase a bottle of So Fresh and So Clean.
You can Pre-order this combination at the link below. The Pre-orders will ship March 1, 2019.
We originally planned to make this a limited time staff only product. They liked it so much, they asked us to turn it into a product! If you're interested in getting more education and participating in tests like this, apply to be a part of our staff.
Key Takeaways from Blind Testing
- This product will degrade with use. The average life span is 6-10 uses on bowling balls.
- For damaged balls with gouges and cuts the lifespan can be extremely short, and we recommend having the ball resurfaced by a pro shop before use.
- Do not use on sharp holes as it will accelerate break down of the pad.
- ONLY use with So Fresh and So Clean Bowling Ball Life Extender.
- Do NOT use this product dry. It won't work.
- Do not use this product with ANY bowling ball cleaner at all, ever. Do NOT use with That Purple Stuff. Combining this product with the chemicals found in ball cleaners could create an adverse chemical reaction which will destroy the pad. Just don’t do it.
- Thoroughly wet the pad with So Fresh and So Clean Bowling Ball Life Extender before use
- Use gently on highly polished bowling balls. Aggressive use can scratch the surface.
- Rinse out when dirty with water and let air dry
Yes! You can use a brand new TruCut Scuff Mark Remover to clean your kitchen or bathtub with water only.😁