So Safe & So Clean Kit
Due to COVID-19, USBC is allowing the use of Isopropyl Alcohol during competition.
This 70% solution can be applied to a CtD Power Pad and wiped on the ball every shot during competition.
- 8 oz CtD Isopropyl Alcohol
- 8 oz So Fresh & So Clean Bowling Ball Life Extender
- CtD Power Pad (color may vary)
- CtD Face Mask
Directions for use for bowling:
- If needed, use That Wow Factor Bowling Ball Cleaner and a CtD Power Pad to clean your bowling ball.
- Use So Fresh and So Clean per the instructions on the bottle label.
- Apply CtD Isopropyl Alcohol to a clean, dry CtD Power Pad and wipe your bowling ball off before each shot during competition.
- After competition, clean your bowling ball with That Wow Factor Bowling Ball Cleaner and a CtD Power Pad
- Use So Fresh and So Clean and put your ball away for next time.
The best part is that you can use this product just like you would any other rubbing alcohol. So if the rule goes back to no liquids can be used during competition for bowling, you can simply store this product securely with the rest of your medicine cabinet supplies and use when needed.
THIS ITEM WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL MONDAY JUNE 1, 2020.